Funding our travels – our sources of income!
How we plan to fund long-term family travel:
- We sold our house and 99% of our belongings for the capital to get us started on this journey
- Paul is successfully trading a portion of this ‘house sale’ capital as a currency trader
- I am continuing my business as an Independent Flamingo Partner where I promote a fabulous range of greeting cards and stationery. I also offer support to anyone wanting to start their own business in New Zealand, Australia, the United Kingdom and France. In addition there is the wholesale opportunity for business customers worldwide!
- I write paid articles through iWriter on a variety of topics with regular clients.
- We have aligned ourselves with a number of partners who offer affiliate schemes and you will see images, advertisements and links throughout the site and in posts. Clicking these links and making a subsequent purchase will earn us a little commission. Please note that you are charged NO EXTRA for the products or services that you buy when clicking these links but we are rewarded for sending business their way. From time to time we will recommend individual products that are available on Amazon (you do not have to buy that product when you click through, any purchase you make on Amazon will earn us commission). All the partners we have chosen to affiliate with are for products or services we have used or would love to have! World Nomads and Lonely Planet are just two examples!
- We hope that in time our travels will attract the attention of accommodation and activity providers, tourism operators and travel services so that we might benefit from discounted or even free offers in return for advertising posts or reviews.
THANK YOU for your support with our travels!
Flamingo Paperie is a direct selling greeting card and stationery supplier that I have been selling with as an Independent trader for 7 years (previously known as Phoenix Trading). I love the range, the designs and the quality. I support an international team of traders in Australia and New Zealand.
Online orders will be available from January 2018 through my website link if you are based in the United Kingdom. You can join my team if you are in either New Zealand, Australia the United Kingdom or France. Follow my Facebook page to stay in touch and register for the newsletter from my Love Cute Stationery blog.
If you are located outside of these 4 ‘home’ countries you can apply to become an international business customer *conditions apply.
If you are a business in Australia or New Zealand and would like to stock the Phoenix Trading range, please contact me for details of our Business Customer program entitling you to purchase products to sell at 40% off RRP as a wholesale customer.
Follow my business page on Facebook for information on new product releases and special joining offers as they become available.